LIFTING OF RESTRICTIONS
Services have returned to near ‘normal’ with morning services at 10.00am in Hilton and 11.30am in Tain, and evening services at 5.00pm in Hilton and 6.30pm in Tain.
You are very welcome to come and join us for these services – everyone is welcome at every service.
To comply with the current regulations regarding the opening of churches during the pandemic we would like to draw your attention to the following:
- Please bring a mask with you to comply with Government Regulations for places of worship. This must be worn throughout the service unless you have a reason for exemption. Please make use of the sanitising facilities provided on entry into the church and on the way out.
- Contact details of all who attend each service must be noted to comply with the current guidelines, solely for the purpose of Track and Trace..
ZOOM PRAYER MEETINGS
The prayer meetings have returned to taking place in-person in both churches at 7.30pm each Wednesday.
For those unable to attend, there will be an opportunity, once a month, to join the Tain meeting via Zoom. Instructions on how to do this are below
Connecting via the internet
- Install the Zoom App https://zoom.us/support/download
- Click the meeting link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85325669587
- Click ‘Join a Meeting’. The Meeting ID, if required, is 853 2566 9587
- Enter the meeting passcode (available from your elder or one of the ministers)
Connecting by phone
- Dial either of these numbers 0203 051 2874 or 0203 481 5237
NB there is no extra charge for this call, it is the same as if you were to call any landline in the UK.
- Enter the Meeting ID 853 2566 9587 and press the hash key (#)
- Press the hash key (#) again when asked for a Personal ID
- Enter the meeting password (available from your elder or one of the ministers)
- Press the speaker key on your phone to allow you to put the phone down beside you. Now you can sit back and be part of the meeting