LIFTING OF RESTRICTIONS
With the lifting of most of the Covid restrictions in Scotland on August 9th 2021, services can return to near ‘normal’. Morning services will be held at 10.00am in Hilton and at 11.30am in Tain, and evening services at 5.00pm in Hilton and at 6.30pm in Tain.
You are very welcome to come and join us for these services – everyone is welcome at every service.
To comply with the current regulations regarding the opening of churches during the pandemic we would like to draw your attention to the following:
- Please bring a mask with you to comply with Government Regulations for places of worship. This must be worn throughout the service unless you have a reason for exemption. Please make use of the sanitising facilities provided on entry into the church and on the way out.
- Contact details of all who attend each service must be noted to comply with the current guidelines, solely for the purpose of Track and Trace..
ONLINE SERVICES CONTINUE
Our online Sunday morning services will continue to be broadcast on YouTube.
- Sunday Morning services are premiered to start at 11.00am
- Minister’s Messages are broadcast on YouTube during the week on Fridays. These are presented by the Assistant Minister, Rev Andrew Macleod, and cover a wide variety of interesting topics.
Click here to go to any of the Sunday Services and any of our broadcasts on YouTube.
All the services are available for you to re-visit on YouTube after the broadcast time.
ZOOM PRAYER MEETINGS
As of Wednesay 8th September the prayer meeting will return to both churches at 7.30pm. For those that are not able to join us in-person, we hope to be able to allow you to join the monthly congregational prayer meeting via Zoom. The next congregational prayer meeting is on Wednesday 15th September.
You can join the Prayer Meeting using the Internet or you can join using your Telephone. Below are instructions for both these ways of joining this meeting.
The meeting starts formally at 7:30pm. However, you can join the meeting anytime after 7pm and we recommend that you join before 7.30pm.
Connecting via the internet
- Install the Zoom App https://zoom.us/support/download
- Click the meeting link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85325669587
- Click ‘Join a Meeting’. The Meeting ID, if required, is 853 2566 9587
- Enter the meeting passcode (available from your elder or one of the ministers)
Connecting by phone
- Dial either of these numbers 0203 051 2874 or 0203 481 5237
NB there is no extra charge for this call, it is the same as if you were to call any landline in the UK.
- Enter the Meeting ID 853 2566 9587 and press the hash key (#)
- Press the hash key (#) again when asked for a Personal ID
- Enter the meeting password (available from your elder or one of the ministers)
- Press the speaker key on your phone to allow you to put the phone down beside you. Now you can sit back and be part of the meeting