HILTON WEEKLY BULLETIN
Sunday 24th July 2016
We are very pleased to welcome you to our service today. We hope you feel welcome and trust that you will benefit from worshipping God with us.
During the service we stand to sing and remain seated for prayer.
Tea/coffee in the hall
after the morning service today
- AM Rev. A. MacAulay
- Sunday School, Pre-school class and crèche meet this morning. Children leave after the second singing.
- PM Rev. D. MacKeddie
Wednesday 27th July
No Joint Seaboard Prayer Meeting.
- AM – Rev. Douglas MacKeddie
- PM – Rev. Douglas MacKeddie
- Pastoral Cover: Pastoral cover is provided by Rev. Neil MacDonald who can be contacted on 832 093. You can also contact any of the elders.
- New Church Fund: There will be a collection for the New Church Fund at the close of both services on Sunday 7thAugust.
- Thanks from Mark & Eilidh: “We would like to express our sincere thanks to the congregation for your gift and the kindness shown to us throughout our time with you. Thanks as well to the children of the congregation for the beautiful picture of Shandwick Beach, we will miss that view. We will continue to remember you all in prayer and we look forward to coming back in the coming months, God willing. “
- New Website: The church now has a new website which can be accessed at http://tainandfearnfreechurch.highland.today/ – If you wish to offer any feedback on it, please email the minister, whose address is on the back of this bulletin.
Sermon Recordings: If anybody wishes a copy of any sermon as an MP3, via e-mail – please e-mail your request to Tom Walker on email@example.com stating which sermon you would like.